Blackstream | Christie's International Real Estate
7 Brendan Way Greenville, SC 29615Email Me
Kris Cawley, with over 22 years in the real estate industry, has built her reputation with a strong work ethic, a true dedication to her craft, and attention to the smallest details.
A licensed Broker in both South Carolina and Georgia, Kris Cawley has successfully brokered and owned three real estate companies in Metro Atlanta where she dominated her region. For over twelve years, she owned and brokered the first franchise south of Atlanta for Harry Norman, Realtors, an esteemed firm specializing in luxury homes.
Highly goal oriented and proficient at exceeding established goals, Kris Cawley sold over one thousand homes in less than 10 years. Her interests do not end with listing and selling homes, she also has a keen interest in design and a special love for historic properties.
In fact, it is this very passion for historic and unique properties that fuel her love of real estate. Brush Arbor, a historically styled community with over 200 homes, was just one of the many projects of which Kris is most proud. She has also designed and renovated two commercial buildings specifically for dining, an art gallery, and office space.
During the recession that impacted so many homeowners, Kris Cawley worked with banks to aid those during the most difficult of circumstances. She works well under pressure and fully understands the need to sell properties quickly for job relocation or due to family emergencies.
Kris has never lost her connection with Greenville. Her son was born here, her daughter did her residency at Greenville Memorial Hospital, and had her wedding ceremony at Reedy Falls Park. Her current and most precious connection are her three grandchildren. Kris loves Greenville!
* Kris Cawley is an experienced and skilled negotiator working on your behalf
* She is a strong advocate for her clients and determined to bring you the highest return on the sale of your home
* She utilizes the most current and creative marketing available, making your home visible to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
* She will reduce the number of days that your home is on the market
* She will keep you informed and up to date throughout the entire process and address all questions as quickly as possible
* She will help you understand all terms and paperwork to navigate you seamlessly through the sale of your home
* Kris Cawley will provide you with updated and current market information that will enable you to make up-to-date and informed decisions
* She will guide you through the staging of your property to make it as appealing as possible to potential buyers
* Kris Cawley will treat you with the respect and consideration that you deserve
* Most importantly, she will afford you peace of mind knowing that the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional with extensive experience